Age: 2 - 5 years
Capacity: 13 - 25 children
Safety Zone: 27' x 28'
Weight On-Ground Mount : 875 lbs.
Weight Discovery Center 4 Surface Mount : 953 lbs.
Weight In-Ground Mount Kit : 65 lbs.
The Discovery Center 4 is a perfect solution for multiple classrooms to play together, by accommodating up to 20 children! This four-deck structure offers a variety of developmental and education activities at both ground-level and elevated that encourages continuous play for children to stay active. Children will enjoy being the lookout as they peer through the telescope, which provides a rich multi-sensory experience as they receive visual feedback to meet their learning needs. The structure also features a bench seat where children can relax and interact with their peers. The Bench Seat also features raised graphics that bring creative arts outside!
- Ten play activities provide playful learning experiences
- Transfer platform and bench seat promote inclusive play
- 4 play platforms and 2 slides for larger play capacity
- Roof for sun safety and comfort
- Commercially compliant to CPSC and ASTM standards
- IPEMA certified
- Meets or exceeds ADA standards for accessibility
- Colors as shown
- Bench Seat
- Clock Panel
- Straight Slide
- Vine Climber
- Gear Panel
- Bongo Drums
- Rain Wheel
- Short Straight Slide
- TouchMath® Panel
* This item will ship directly from the vendor. Due to the global materials shortage, shipping lead times may vary. Free freight is not available on Playground items. Off-loading of all playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility. Playground items are heavy and may require the use of a skid-steer loader or fork lift, which the customer must provide. Please contact us for additional questions.
- All playground equipment is custom made per order.
- NO RETURNS are accepted except in rare circumstances.
- Any returns that are accepted must be new and in the original packaging.
- Mandatory 25% restocking fee and return freight charges will apply.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.